WWF - P is looking to increase the amount of volunteers (technical and non technical) to carry on our conservation work.
Volunteering provides opportunities for personal development and fulfillment. Whether you help in event management or tree plantation you will have a chance to experience responsibility and job satisfaction. Volunteering will provide you with access to WWF - P resources and an inside knowledge of the organisation.
As with any organisation WWF - P requires a range of abilities to be able to continue its work in conservation. Marketing, computers, design, event management, customer relations, environmental science and policy; these are just some of the areas in which volunteers may get an opportunity to work.
Broaden your horizons and your character, get involved in conserving Pakistan’s natural national treasures today.
• Members will be given preference in use of volunteers.
• Questions preceded by an asterisk (*) must be answered.
• All information will be treated with utmost privacy and used only to ensure best use of volunteer skills.
• Volunteering is done on a completely complimentary basis, no financial benefit can be expected from volunteering with WWF.
• Times and ways in which volunteers may be needed by WWF - P differ throughout the year. WWF - P can not ensure any set volunteering work too far in advance.
Head Corporate Relation, Communication and Fundraising.
WWF – Pakistan