Six steps to a Green Office!
- 1. Basic information Browse the Green Office web pages. An introductory presentation on Green Office Initiative can be delivered at your office location by WWF representatives.
- 2. Sign a contract Enter a collaboration agreement with WWF. The admission fee is charged after signing the contract. Request a draft contract from Nazifa Butt.
- 3. Create an environmental management system (EMS) Upon joining the network, the organization has 6months to prepare a practical EMS for its office. The organization selects a Green Office contact person and a Green Office team from among its personnel.
- 4. WWF Green Office Audit When the EMS is ready, a WWF Green Office expert will perform an inspection/Audit of office premises. If the office passes this inspection, it will receive the Green Office diploma along with the right to use the Green Office logo. After the office inspection, the first annual fee will be charged.
- 5. Report annually Once the organization has been granted with the Green Office labeling rights, it will start to report chosen key indicators to WWF. In addition, the office updates its environmental programme every year.
- 6. Continual Improvement A certified Green Office should strive for continual improvement in its EMS and improvement of environmental awareness among its personnel. WWF will inspect the office premises annually. During these reviews, fulfillment of the Green Office criteria and use of the Green Office logo will be monitored.
JOIN THE GREEN OFFICE NETWORK!
Please leave your contact information and we will contact you.
Thank you for realizing!