Green office Criteria
An office whose EMS fulfils the required criteria will be granted rights to the Green Office logo and presented a diploma by WWF.
A Green Office
- selects a Green Office co-ordinator and team;
- plans a practical environmental program;
- improves energy efficiency continuously in order to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions;
- reduces waste, and recycles and sorts out waste according to local requirements;
- pays attention to green issues in procurements;
- informs and educates its personnel about Green Office practices;
- aspires towards continuous improvement in environmental matters;
- chooses the indicators, sets numeric objectives and monitors the fulfillment of the objectives;
- reports to WWF annually.